Monday, February 07, 2005

The Creation of Hip Girlz -- Volume One

Welcome to the Hip Girlz blog. I'm writing this all down (a) to get in the habit of writing, (b) to log the creation of my business (and in so doing, force myself to take daily steps), and (c) hopefully inspire some people to do what I'm doing (or to avoid what I'm doing, depending on how it goes.

Today was not a particularly fruitful day for Hip Girlz. I am in the research phase of the program. I'm searching for web designers and also checking out my competition. I'm also trying to prepare my upcoming trip to Buenos Aires. I hope to meet with some great people and set up some special business contacts. My fingers are crossed.

Basically, I did a brief search today -- checking out online competitors. There are a lot of online jewelers of all sorts and stripes. I haven't found anyone importing argentine accessories yet. That's a good thing. I'll write more tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home