Thursday, March 31, 2005

House Stress!!!

They're telling me this is normal, but I'm freaking out. We were supposed to close on the house on Monday. The bank is requiring some conditions to be met before we close and now it seems like we're not closing before next Friday at the earliest. I had some items on my credit report from when I was in Argentina (I admit I was irresponsible about letting everyone know where I was so there were some late payments). Now I'm having to scramble to prove to the bank that I'm not some sort of deadbeat and to keep our lovely rate. Arrrgh! I'm getting an ulcer from this experience. :( I'm told that soon though I'll have the house keys in my hot little hands and this will all be a distant memory. I hope so. I see myself sunning in the back yard right now. I'm just going to focus on the end and not sweat the process. Easier said than done, but I'm trying!


My body will soon be sunning here.


My welcome mat will soon be in front of this front door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home