Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I went to the social security administration office today. I misplaced my social security card a few years ago. I never replaced it because I didn't need it before today. The mortgage company wants to ensure I'm who I say I am evidently. Well, going to the social security office made me happy (yeah really!) because the first thing the lady behind the counter said when I sat down was "I LOVE your necklace!" I'm kicking myself because I didn't give her my Hip Girlz business card right then and there and say "Hey, I'm importing these from Argentina. You should go online and buy them." I didn't because she CAN'T yet go online and buy them. Argggh! I'm getting there though. Still, I love that the jewelry is so well-received (even by older bureaucrats).



This is a picture of the necklace. I call it the "Sassy Glassy Rose" Necklace. It can be yours for only $75. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home