Saturday, February 19, 2005

Off to Argentina

It's 1 a.m. and I'm "packing" for my trip. I need to leave for the airport in 6 and a half hours and I hope to get some sleep. I'll have a long ride to prepare for.

I am very excited. I'm traveling in a very free-form style. I'm not sure where I'll be staying yet. I figure that I will just get there, call Molly, and see what happens. All is well. I have faith.

Katie helped interpret my dream for me: in my dream I go swimming for the triathlon and when I get out of the water my jewelry is disintegrating. She says that means that my triathlon training is taking precious energy away from my business. I've been sensing that and my subconscious has been trying to share that with me. I don't think this is the right time to train for a half-ironman or even an olympic distance. I could do the race, but I certainly don't have the energy to also fundraise. I think that's why I was so slow about writing my letters and possibly why I haven't been able to access my website.

Anyway, that will be a weight off my shoulders. I can always do it in the future and certainly train for the LA Tri at a later point in time. Anyway, I should finish packing and get some sleep. I have a big day ahead of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home