Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Quote of the Day

"Let us so live that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry."

-Mark Twain

I slept in a mercifully cool room last night. Air conditioning is a beautiful thing. ...I woke up early this morning and went to yoga with Jojo. I recognized the teacher. I asked if she was in LA and she was. She used to live in LA. We decided that we must have seen each other in yoga classes. I think there's more -- if she's a singer/songwriter, we were in a woman's singing/songwriting group together. Now that I think about it, I'm sure that's it. What a small world!

I'm really happy to be in New York. I love the energy of this city. I'm just jazzed walking down the street listening to my new iPod. I have a perma-smile on my face.

1 Comments:

Blogger Abeni said...

Yes NY is such a vibrant city.Was blog surfing in case you are wondering how I found you

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home