Friday, December 23, 2005

Some more acknowledgements

51. hosting a fabulous Christmas party
52. having the brilliance to hire Los Pinguos to play the party
53. gifting 5 lovely friends with tickets to the Lila Downs concert at the Disney center last night
54. reviewing millions of documents over the past year
55. signing up for Courtesan class
56. finishing the art wall
57. creating 2 manifestation books
58. celebrating the moon on a regular basis with full and new moon ceremonies
59. bought my first couture dress -- beautiful peach Calvin Klein dress valued at $3800 (though I only spent $180 on it). :)
60. put rose petals under my desk at work.
61. treated myself to many massages and facials this year
62. dated over 15 men.
63. awarded a Pro Bono Award at work
64. sanded, repainted the built-ins and changed out the fixtures
65. visited 34 countries in my life:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home