Friday, December 09, 2005

Christmas List

Christmas is coming up and I think I've been a very good girl this year. Since my b-day list was a success, I'm again posting what I desire:
- more accessories for my Ipod Mini. I especially want the one that you put on your arm to run with.
- comfy yet stylish pajamas
- comfy yet stylish slippers
- gift certificate(s) to Barnes & Noble or Amazon.com
- a black cardigan
- a space heater (I know it's not the sexiest gift, but I need one)
- a karaoke machine & karaoke cds
- gift certificate(s) to Agent Provocateur
- a red Chinese lacquer cabinet to hold my TV
- gift certificate(s) for spa services ( Burke Williams is always a good choice)
- flowers
- plexiglass desk
- new dining room table that seats at least 8 people
- plane tickets to fabulously fun places
- all-expenses paid holiday trip to South America, Hawaii, Caribbean, Europe, Napa Valley, and/or Mexico.
- a night out on the town in a limo
- a makeover &/or shopping spree
- a Tiffany's gift certificate or anything from Tiffany's.
- an opal ring or earrings. Opal is my birth stone and I have always desired opal jewelry. 31 years and I'm still desiring. Now's the time people. ;)
- an art class (painting, writing, collage, etc)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home