Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Weekend Update

I didn't write about my date with S. on Saturday It ended up being really fun. We met at Daddy's Lounge . It was a great spot -- dark, comfy couches. We met at 8:30. When I got there I was the first patron in the bar. The bartender was reading Harry Potter. We started chatting about Harry Potter and S. soon came to join us. We talked a little bit more about the series with him and then he and I went to sit down. We had a great time and decided that there would be no better way to continue the night than to go bowling. We headed to my neighborhood bowling alley. It's a place that I definitely need to frequent more often. My bowling needs some work! I did manage to beat him by a smidge my second game, but my first and third games were pretty dreadful and I couldn't get a strike to save my life. Oh well, luckily the alley is just a block away and I have many opportunities to practice and improve.

On Sunday morning I went to the tea and to the Botanical Gardens with Ilyse, Kelli and Jill (pictures and description below). Later that evening I had book club at Kerry's in Hermosa Beach. I brought some of my Hip Girlz jewelry and made some sales. It was really a fun weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Old Fat Man of the Mountain said...

Wow - you have been busy since I last saw you. Give my best to Eleonore, who I understand is kicking around out there. I will keep you in mind for all my jewelry needs.

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Give my best to your family!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home