Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Oh happy day

I am so happy today. So, I decided that I needed to start dating again in LA. I'm on the rampage. Date tonight with R., date tomorrow with J2, and date on Saturday with J1. I'm also organizing a happy hour tonight at the Golden Gopher with friends from the old firm. Should be a blast.

This morning I woke up and went for a run with Katie (who's staying with me off and on until she finds a new place to live) and with Marley (amazing dog to go on a run with). I hadn't been running for months because my knees had been bothering me. This morning's run was amazing though. It felt so good to move my legs like that. Mmmm, I definitely need to start running again.

I also am reading an AMAZING book -- Ask and It is Given. I was reading it aloud to Katie last night and this morning. It's transformative. I'm on a high from the insights I've gained from it. I highly recommend it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home