Friday, October 28, 2005

Expanding Waistelines for the Firm

Yesterday I got to participate in two very special meals because I was doing recruiting for my firm. I had lunch at Kendall's Brasserie. The food was lovely (I had the steak fritte), but the service was very, very slow. It was almost painful actually. I'm not quite sure why it took so bloody long. I've worked downtown since 2000 and I'd never been there before until last week when I went with Jojo for dinner. When she and I went, the service was great and the food was delish (I had the duck). I guess it's just hit or miss.

For dinner we went to Maple Drive, a very good "new american" restaurant in Beverly Hills. I had a very lovely foie gras, summer squash tortelli, and took a few bites of the strawberry shortcake. It was all very good, and the service here was fantastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home