Thursday, October 27, 2005

I'm a graduate!

"Your schooling may be over, but remember that your education still continues." ~Author Unknown

I graduated from Mama 101 at Mama Gena's School of Womanly Arts last night. I'm officially a Sister Goddess... but we all already knew that. ;) Miss Katie, who's staying with me while she decides whether or not she's moving back to LA, attended my graduation. Afterwards we celebrated with an amazing space clearing -- she's helping me organize my kitchen. That's a HUGE and AMAZING gift for me, because I've been so desiring to organize and beautify my home. Also, I did all the kitchen organizing and walking the dog while wearing a tiara -- the only fitting thing for a sister goddess to do really.

Later on we went the Echo to check out a great dub raggae band with Trey, Sebastian, and Vanessa. It was great fun and a perfect way to finish the celebrations. Now, I'm just prepping for the big Halloween weekend. Hurray! I LOVE Halloween!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Namaste, S.G.!!
Blessed Be
Brag One For Me

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home