Monday, October 10, 2005

Getting to Canada

Customs turned out to be no problem. Arriving at the counter two minutes after the doors to your plane closes was however. I missed my flight. I could blame it on my taxi driver who couldn't find his way to the airport and ended up getting to the terminal and insisted on doing another 10 minute trip around the aiport so that he could drop me off on the inner lane instead of the outer lane. I could also blame it on myself for cutting it too close (always do). I'm just going to say that I was not meant to take that flight and all's well that ends well, because I made it to my Mama Gena class and had a fantastic time and managed to fly out first thing the next morning.

I'll write more about my lovely whirlwind weekend later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home