Saturday, November 12, 2005

Latest

"Pleasure is Nature's test, her sign of approval. When man is happy, he is in harmony with himself and his environment." -- Oscar Wilde

The past couple nights were really fun. Thursday we had our benefit concert for Help Argentina . We got yummy argentine empanadas from Empanada's Place, drank lots of wine, and raised some money for a great cause.

Last night I went to a fundraiser for a Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Los Angeles. In the silent auction, I ended up getting an original piece of art work from a really cool pop artist Nelson de la Nuez. It's an awesome piece -- called "American Pie." Afterwards I went to pick up M. and we met up with some law school friends of mine. My friend Karen was visiting from New York. We went to the Kibitz Room. There was some interesting live music happening, but it made it practically impossible to hear anyone.

I have a date with S. tonight. I'm going to take a nap before it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home