Thursday, February 16, 2006

Latest Addition



Hip Girlz has some new items. Check out the Sassy, Saucy Satchels!

Part of the Classy & Sassy collection, these satchels are definitely for the sassiest among us. I love these bags! They can be dressed up or dressed down, but are never understated. Whenever I wear mine, complete strangers stop me and ask "WHERE did you get that amazing bag?!?" I tell them Argentina. They look dejected, until I hand them my card and tell them I'm importing. :)

The bag is made of wire wrapped with a raw silk lining and silk drawstring cord. This masterpiece is completed with decorations of crystals, glass beads, and semi-precious stones. The designer of these Classy & Sassy pieces is a amazing Argentine woman and mother. Her adorable son (very cute young man; he had me drooling a bit actually) helps her run the business. When I saw these satchels, I knew they had to be part of Hip Girlz.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm not a handbag/purse kind of girl, but these are definitely eye candy!

9:24 PM  
Blogger Hip Girlz said...

They are very fun!

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home