Monday, February 06, 2006

Quote and Little Update

"There is a place that you are to fill and no one else can fill, something you are to do, which no one else can do." - Florence Scovel Shinn

Back from New York. I had a blast as always. Weather was unseasonably warm ... not LA, but I'll take it. I had beautiful runs along the East River, lots of time with friends, and even some time with "inappropriate" boys. Life is good. Also graduation was appropriately scandalous -- filled with nudity, flowers, poetry, tiaras, and the eruptive power and energy of pleasured women. Good times.

Oh, update on the ball gown situation... Through work, I was invited to a black tie event. Ask and it is given.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, what is this place and how do I find out more? Also, I'll be out that way around the 22nd/23rd if you are in town!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Hip Girlz said...

School of Womanly Arts is quite a place. It's full of fun, wonderment and unexpected surprises.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home