Monday, January 09, 2006

Weekend

I didn't make the Sunday run, but had a great 30 mile bike ride with Jojo on Saturday. Well, it was great until I got into an accident with another biker. I veered to make a left in front of her and she crashed into me. My knees are a little scraped up, but otherwise I'm doing fine. I took yesterday off and went for a swim this morning.

Yesterday I went to dim sum at the Empress Pavilion with Jill, Ilyse, and Kelli in Chinatown. The wait for a table was epic, but the food was very good. I want to go back but much earlier in the morning next time and avoid the hour and a half wait for a table!

After brunch I went to meet some Los Angeles area sister goddesses (women who'd taken classes at Mama Gena's School of Womanly Arts). One of the women was hosting in her beautiful home in Playa del Rey. It was so fun and very educational. A group of women committed to pleasure will always have fun and also get dishing. I had a blast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home