Wednesday, February 22, 2006

"Parting is such sweet sorrow." -William Shakespeare

So, I'm already apart from my beloved new automobile. It's tragique. I feel like donning black and going into mourning. I was misled. They said that it would only take a couple of hours and when i brought it in, they said it would be at least 24 hours before i got my car back! The dealer told me that they wanted me to bring my car in so they could install lo-jack, give me new place mats, do a better job with detailing, etc. [I was the last one there last night and they wanted to make the deal, but all the mechanics wanted to get the hell out of there]. So, even though they could have driven a car to me, I decided to drive to the dealership. It's not far and I just LOVE driving my new baby. I thought I'd have my lovely car back by this evening. Alas, no! The lo-jack people won't be here before tomorrow so I have to wait until possibly tomorrow evening.

They gave me a loaner MINI. It's just not the same. It's a lovely silver regular MINI, but no convertible and no flashy red color. Also, it's an automatic. It's just not as fun. Sigh.

Oh well, tomorrow I shall be reunited with my dear sweet Charlie (that's her name). I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home