Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Summer Solstice Update

"When things look like they are falling apart, they are actually falling into place."
Anonymous

Happy summer solstice. As I approach this day, I feel like I'm about to embark on a new beginning of my life. More to come. In the meantime...

Pole dancing class continues to be a lot of fun. I have learned some good floor moves and finally got some of the harder pole tricks. I'm ready to continue on this journey of the pole dancing arts.

Last night I went with P., Susan and some of our summer recruits to Cobras y Matadors. The food there is soooo good, but I tend to eat too much there. It's so tasty, I can't help myself. It's BYOB, so you can go to the wine shop next door and get wine. That wine shop is wonderful. Everyone who works there really knows the wine and are super friendly. I highly recommend it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

. . . oh the 946 ways that I wish I lived close to LA so that I could hang in the draft of the speed of your living :) Or at least go share a bottle of wine and chat about All Sorts of Stuff :)

4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep on having fun but watch out for your figure.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Hip Girlz said...

Thanks mom

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao. glad you are doing well.

ever the fan,

funchilde

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home