Saturday, August 05, 2006

Sunday in Sydney

We went running in Centennial Park yesterday. In a way it's a lot like any other park -- trees and grass and graceful lakes. However, it's pretty wild to go for a run in a park and see cockatoos, parrots, and pelicans strolling around like common pidgeons and ducks. It's little things like that which remind me that I'm in Australia and it's wonderful.

Today, P's little cousin is celebrating her 8th birthday and P's mom is singing in a Chorale concert. We've just come from the party and will soon be going to the concert. I think we're ending our day with bowling and steaks with one of P's old friends and his kids. Family day in Sydney. Life is good. :)

I figured out how to upload photos. Here are a couple pics of me with each of P's kids.


Teo and I with the Harbour bridge behind us.


India and I in front of the St. Mary's Cathedral.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hip Girlz said...

We are!

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home