Monday, April 04, 2005

Googling Myself

I just tried to google myself. My web presence just lays it out there for all the world to see. The first thing that popped up was an entry that I'd made on 43 Things: http://www.43things.com/people/view/monickpaul. It says "Monickpaul's progress on fall in love and get married." That's not the first thing I want people to see when they search for me... I'm trying to fall in love and get married. I'd love to fall in love and get married, but it's somewhat personal. Serves me right for placing it on the internet in the first place, right?

Well, I then tried to delete the entry.. hide the evidence. Didn't work. Still if you google me, that comes up. Oh well. It's the truth. It makes me feel raw and vulnerable, but that's what having feelings is all about.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hip Girlz said...

Thanks. That's helpful. I hope it disappears fast. I don't want people finding that! How did you change the settings?

6:37 PM  
Blogger Hip Girlz said...

thanks. good advice

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home