Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Game

I'm playing a game. I'm playing the Game. Basically it's a game for your life. You pick 3-5 areas of your life that you want to improve. My areas are: work, environment, relationships, mind, and body & health. You set lofty goals, you give yourself 90 days, you get a partner that will help push and coach you, you work with the team (the other people playing the game), you establish rewards and punishments, and off you go.

Here's my game info:
Game Start: 4/25/05 Game End: 7/23/05

DIVINE PURPOSE: Help others connect to their joy and their divine purpose. Bring beauty into the world and helping others to grow, heal, and expand their horizons.

MAJOR GOALS:
Mind: stop daydreaming and increase focus

Work:
Hip Girlz: (1) get website up and working; (2) host a home sale; (3) set up a booth at the E! Network and get Hip Girlz jewelry onto the Style Network; (4) finish one chapter of the Hip Girl' Guide that can be sent to various publishers
Law Firm: learn to love my job
Other Options: find job that is more in line with my divine purpose

Health & Body: lose 10% body fat/get to ideal body weight for my body (lose approximately 25 lbs).

Environment: Organize and clean my office, car, and new home (especially closets); remodel casita and basement

Relationships: seek out more positive relationships; let go of all relationships that do not bring me in line with my divine purpose
Fix all "A" relationships. In particular strengthen relationship with mom.
Get into relationship with soul mate and get engaged.

***

As this process goes on, I'll add more info. I'm proud to say that so far I'm 5 lbs lighter, have a way better relationship with my mom (mostly because I've been calling her every day), and have set up a home jewelry sale for JUNE 4, 2005. Mark your calendars people, it's going to be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home