Thursday, April 14, 2005

Quote of the Day & Other News

"Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't recognize them." -Ann Landers

Other News:
One day to move. I went for a run from my house to the beach today. I figured it would be the last time in a long time that I would be able to run from my home to the beach and back. From the new place, that would be a 16 miles round trip run. Maybe when I'm training for that marathon... ;)

I got some pictures of my jewelry and one of the Hip Girlz clutches from Dilek, my fantastic photographer friend. It helps to have a professional doing this, eh?


Red Beaded Clutch -- hand wired clutch of cornelian, crystal beads, silver-coated wire, and raw silk ($175)


"Water Lillies" Necklace -- blown glass pendant on hot pink argentine leather chain ($35)


"Red Cosmos" Necklace -- blown glass pendant on silver chain ($40)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home