Friday, April 08, 2005

Personal Trainer

My personal trainer called in sick to the gym today. Luckily by the time I found out I was already dressed and almost ready to run out the door. I still worked out. I did a CORE training class and the Fast Track room (30 minute exercise room). I also am eating better. I did not take advantage of "Ice Cream Sundae" day at the Attorney Dining Room today. (This is very difficult because they have delicious ice cream and hot fudge, nuts, cherries, whipped cream, m&ms, strawberries, and other delicious toppings for the sundae.) I had fruit for desert instead. I also did not eat the very tasty looking bite-sized Twix bar on my desk. I'm going to use it as a reminder to make healthy food choices. Aren't I good? (Angelic smile peers out from under halo)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home