Wednesday, April 06, 2005

house saga...

House saga continues. This has been one of the most stressful weeks of my life. It makes the bar exam feel like a trip to Disneyland. We were supposed to close on Monday, but bank loan issues have pushed back the loan. It now appears like we'll be closing on Tuesday or Wednesday. My fingers are crossed, I'm knocking on wood, praying, throwing salt over my shoulder, and doing everything else I can think of to get through this. It's hard when you want something soooo badly and silly little obstacles keep getting in the way. For example, I know that everyone messes up my name. "Monick Paul" often becomes "Paul Monick" I didn't know that when Experion did that, it could jeapardize my entire loan! Breathe. Breathe. I'm calmly breathing and accepting the rightness of the situation. Soon I will be sunning in my backyard. Soon I will be sunning in my backyard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home