Monday, April 18, 2005

I'm a homeowner!!!

It's official! Sean and I moved in on Friday and spent the better part of the weekend moving in. We're homeowners. I love the place and it's been fun. We even had our first house guest. Henry, a friend we'd met in Argentina, came for the weekend. I felt a little badly because Henry ended up having to take his whole vacation to help us move. It was great to have the company however, and he was a huge help.

One unexpected outcome of this housing arrangement is that I seemed to not only have purchased a house, I have acquired a platonic husband. Sean and I are like an old married couple (sans sex). Although, from what I understand of most old married couples, sex doesn't really play a part of those relationships either. It's all good. I love the house and am happy to be going on this adventure with Sean.


Sean and I on our first day in the house. (The art in the window has been our temporary "window dressing" until we buy curtains)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home