Monday, July 18, 2005

Quote of the Day and Weekend News

"Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds. Shine!"
- Buddha

I had some good times this weekend. On Friday night I had the pleasure of both a very fun second date and a night of dancing until the club closed down with some girlfriends (met up with my date R. for some wine before going clubbing). This was all homework for my man training class. I think I'm a star pupil. ;)

I also had the pleasure this weekend of hanging out 3 times with Alana, Jeroen, and Sean in just two days -- dinner, breakfast, dinner. How pleasureable is that? The answer is very! I spent some time in the office, but not too much. I also did some shopping ... New York is such a temptation. I feel constantly compelled to buy more, more, more. I did buy the most fantastic outfit yesterday... sexy orange dress with sassy 4-inch suede stilletos! Quite an ensemble. I saw myself both on a hot and sassy date in this outfit as well as walking in the sand in Spain (maybe also on a hot and sassy date). Who knows?

Anyway, my goal for this week is to find pleasurable things to do in this city that are free. There are many, but this week's goal is to actually do them. My other goal is to contain my excitement long enough to make it to Spain. I leave on Friday. Hurray!!!!!!

In other news... I will be staying in New York for a couple months longer than previously anticipated. Though I miss my house and my LA family (spiritual and blood relatives), I'm really happy to have a couple more months in the big apple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home