Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Rat Sightings 7&8

It will be quite a comment about how far I've come from my fear of rats... I saw rats number 7 & 8 last Friday night and forgot all about them! These rats were playing at the 34th St. Penn Station. I was on the track for the 1 heading uptown. I was feeling elated after seeing Batman with lovely Alanna. Batman was such a great movie! I was floored and happy.

I was in the subway (not too pleased at that point because I'd forgotten my wallet at work and had to go back to Grand Central before heading home) and I saw two rats. They seemed like they were frolicking. [See how much I'm improving! I see rats now and think they're playing, not waiting to attack and eat my face. They were too far away to eat my face really. Can rats jump? Yuck. I don't even want to know.] Anyway, I saw them and soon forgot them. I'm cured. I'm just documenting this right now for reporting purposes. For some reason I think inquiring minds want to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home