Thursday, June 30, 2005

Blogs are ADDICTIVE!!!

I've just spent the past hour scrolling through blogs. Man... they're addictive. Also, they make me just love humanity. There's some amazing stuff happening out there... even when it's incredibly banal and mundane. I fell in love with the Philipino guy in LA who just proposed to his girlfriend, and the chinese housewife who's husband cheated on her with his colleague and got his colleague pregnant, and the young political junkee in Tennessee working on a Congressional campaign, and the French girl just starting out in blogging, and the really bitter guy who goes shopping at the Salvation Army, and the countless others out there. I have to say, I'm in love with these people. If you're reading this, I love you too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home