Monday, June 20, 2005

Strip Show for Charity

Last night I went to see a strip show for charity. It's called Broadway Bares. Lovely Jason invited me. His partner, Joe, works for the charity that produces and benefits from this show -- Broadway Cares. It's a very saucy, raunchy burlesque show with amazing Broadway production numbers. It was lots of fun and provided me with plenty of eye candy (both on stage and in the crowd). Alas, it was all about viewing. The audience was probably 95% gay men (at the end, the announcer kept having to say "Don't forget to tip the women.") I believe the cast was probably about 95% gay men and women too. It was a lot of fun though. I had a blast.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hip Girlz said...

Awww! I love yours too. When I'm back in LA, I want to take a Blog 101 class from you.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home