Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Drunk Narcolepsy

I have a problem with drinking... namely when I drink I get dead sleepy. I get so sleepy that I can be falling asleep while I'm having a conversation with someone! Is that normal?! Potentially I'm just over tired from my hectic social and work schedules or maybe I'm just drinking too much.

I took Eleonore and Visham to Pacific Echo last night. I had two lychee martinis (I'm getting addicted to those things) and then we went back to my apartment. I had a sip of beer and started falling asleep. I know Eleonore has seen me like this and doesn't take it personally. Hopefully Visham didn't think I was just absolutely bored by him.

Nothing I can do about that other than relax on the booze a bit. Not a bad thing! At least I'm not driving here!!


Eleonore and I at Pacific Echo. I'm already getting sleepy here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home