Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Monster Lunch




"What you want, baby I got it." -- Aretha Franklin






I went to lunch with Jason today at Monster Sushi. I always love hanging out with him. He makes me laugh... really laugh. Few people in the world make me laugh as much as this boy. I love that about him. We don't even have to come up with new jokes. Over our 15 years of friendship we've come up with so many inside jokes that we can crack ourselves up with just a sentence or maybe even a word or phrase. "Cinamon Crispanas." "It's a cabinet, it's a bed." "Lemonade? 7'Up?!" "Raunch, raunch, raunch that's all you ever do." "Ask me if I'm Sherlock Holmes." "Why do seagulls live by the sea?" "Writers in the sky." "I hate ze digiteel cameras."

If !mJason is reading this post, I guarantee he's peeing himself laughing. I love that boy. I'm so grateful he's in my life and I get to spend some time with him here in New York.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's good that i read this at home where i have some good clean underwears!

'twas great seeing you today, my dear (as always). we must do this at least once more before you leave — and, hopefully, birthday karaoke! whooooo!

7:42 PM  
Blogger Hip Girlz said...

We even came up with another one yesterday -- "Beating up Mickey Mouse." :)

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home