Thursday, August 17, 2006

Home Sweet Home

"Silly is a state of grace. Silly is what's real. Serious is what you do while you're waiting until you can be silly again."
-Mike Myers

I made it back to LA -- for a brief two-day stop before heading back out into the world. It's nice to be home ... and to arrive three hours before I left. That's a neat trick, eh? I'm pretty exhausted after the long 13-hour flight and am going to try to take a nap. I also want to get over the sting of losing over $100 worth of lip glosses and liquid eye liner to the viscious airport security guard. Watching him chuck all my expensive make-up into the trash bin was very painful. Oh well, I've learned an important lesson about erring on the side of taking less and now I get to make a trip to Sephora -- always a fun time.

I'm going to go take a nap and then I guess I need to deal with my pre-France errands.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy return my sweet friend. I can't WAIT to chat and catch up.

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back and have a great trip all in the same sentence!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home