Thursday, September 28, 2006

Ask and it is given...

Last year I decided to write down everything I wanted for my birthday. It was quite successful, so I am doing that again. So (drum roll please) is the list of what I desire for my birthday (October 1):

-a slow cooker
-One pair of New Balance 992, size 7B
-Ipod Nano (or Ipod Video)
-art lessons (acrylic painting or drawing)
-guitar
-guitar lessons
-pair(s) of and/or gift certificate(s) for Manolo Blahniks or Jimmy Choos
-comfy yet stylish pajamas
-gift certificate(s) to Barnes & Noble or Amazon.com
-karaoke cds
-microphone for my karaoke machine
-gift certificate(s) to Agent Provocateur
-a red Chinese lacquer cabinet to hold my TV
-gift certificate(s) for spa services ( Burke Williams is always a good choice)
- flowers
-a new Palm Phone or a Treo
-plane tickets to fabulously fun places
-all-expenses paid birthday trip to South America, Hawaii, Caribbean, Europe, Napa Valley, New Zealand, or Mexico.
-fun party with my family and friends
-a night out on the town in a limo
-a makeover &/or shopping spree
-a Tiffany's gift certificate or anything from Tiffany's.
-a GPS for my car

That's all I can think of for now. I realize that some of these things are big ticket items, but if you don't ask...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I wish I was rich so that I can fulfull at least two or three of these items. I can, for the time being, give only one of them, which I am sure will please you very much. They will make your day. Happy Birthday Sweet lady.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home