Friday, September 01, 2006

Viva la France.

I just got back from France. My body clock is trying to readjust. I'm a little brain dead from all the traveling. I had a great time in France -- we visited quaint Norman villages, drank lots of wine, ate amazing food, and chatted and laughed until the wee hours. And of course, we had a wonderful time at the wedding that brought us all there. Good times were had by all.

They say a picture speaks 1000 words, so I'll just post some pics and have you imagine the rest.


The happy bride and groom.


Me, mom, dad, and Julie (grandchild of a family friend). I had the good fortune of seeing my parents for two nights during my trip, as they were also visiting France.


The beautiful manor we called home from Sunday until Thursday.


Me in Lisieux; in front of the basillica of my patron saint- Saint Theresa.


Picture of beautiful Honfleur, my favorite village in Normandy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pic-chas luv. can't wait to see the rest of them.
logistical genius.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home