Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Quality Time

"No matter what you do, no matter how stupid, dumb or damaging you judge it to be, there is a lesson to be learned from it. No matter what happens to you, no matter how unfair, inequitable or wrong, there’s something you can take from the situation and use for your advancement."
Peter McWilliams

I've had some quality time with the siblings recently. The Sunday before Valentine's Day P and I invited our siblings + significant others (there were 10 of us total) to a dinner party. This sibling only dinner party was great for reconnecting. We luckily had the chance to do it again soon. The next week my aunt got in touch -- she was visiting from Boston and wanted to see her neices and nephews. I invited my siblings over for another dinner to see my aunt and my dad's cousins. I love my family and am so grateful that we all get along.

In wedding news -- we put the deposit down on our Greek honeymoon today, so that's finally *almost* settled. And in less than one week I'm heading to Spain to take care of many "on the ground" decisions. Yeah!!! I can't wait to go. :) Time is flying by, but everything will settle into place soon enough.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home