Thursday, December 07, 2006

Update

"We are all of us from birth to death guests at a table which we did not spread. The sun, the earth, love, friends, our very breath are parts of this banquet..."
Rebecca Harding Davis, 1831-1910
American Author and Journalist

I decided to share some updates about my life with you guys.

Work: I've officially started my own mediation practice. You can check out my mediation website. I LOVE the practice so much. It feels very good to be making money doing something you love so much you'd do it for free. Oh yeah!

And for my other business -- if you'd like some beautiful Hip Girlz pieces to give as Christmas gifts, check them out at my jewelry website. You can also go to a lovely little boutique called Pinky Rose , on Pico (just east of Fairfax). They're stocking some of my goods and they also have beautiful (and affordable!) pieces. The customer service is also divine.

Lastly (gosh I wear many hats!) I've recently become a reiki master. Friends, please contact me if you're interested in some reiki or in being able to do reiki yourself. Phew! That's enough for my plugs. In other news...

Wedding: It's happening. We've picked our officiant, we've picked our country, and we've picked our attendants. Our major goal right now is to book the venue. More to come. I'll just say that it's definitely shaping up to be my dream ... and it looks like I'm going to be getting married in a palace!

Triathlon: I'm back on the path of the Half-Ironman goal. This time my sights are set on the Lone Star Half on April 1. Why this particular one? One of my best friends set this as her bachelorette party. Now talk about hard core!

Life is good, but life is busy. I'm just trying to feast on this banquet of life and am enjoying every moment. Happy Holidays!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it! so glad to hear your good news!

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home