Saturday, November 18, 2006

I'm Baaaack!

I got back from Jamaica late Thursday night. The week just rocked my world. Negril was beyond beautiful. The Rockhouse, where we stayed, was gorgeous and divine. The wedding was perfect. My parent's recommitment ceremony was perfect. Everyone got along. Life is good.



Marc and Efua -- the beautiful couple after their wedding


Mom, Dad, and I -- after the recomitment ceremony I presided over to commemorate their 40 year wedding anniversary


Peter and I enjoying the sunset


Peter appreciating the sunset


The Rockhouse pool overlooking the ocean

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Perkidiablo said...

I'm so glad you had fun Reverend Mo!

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed it was beautiful and we are so proud of you. Thank you for this beautiful recommitment ceremony. What a lady.....

11:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ha! That's funny - the Rockhouse is where M and I stayed when we had our honeymoon last year. Lovely spot, and I'm glad it went so beautifully :)

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home