Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Poem and Marley

i found god in myself
& i loved her
i loved her fiercely.

- Ntozake Slange

It's not Thursday and I don't have much to write about, but I wanted to share this beautiful poem.

Oh, I wanted to write about my beautiful Marley. This Sunday is the one day anniversary of her adoption day. I was thinking of having an Adoption Day Party for her. I could invite Peanut, the next door neighbors' dog; Melissa and Jason's two puppies, Kingsley & Janey; Chris and Lisa's dog, Leila; and Cornelia's dog, Zane. I thought about it and then thought about how Marley is very shy and would probably hide under a bed if all these dogs came over. So, I changed my mind. I think I'll just give her a new dog toy and maybe a piece of steak. Also, Marley has just started to limp. I'm not sure what's wrong with her but I'm taking her to the vet. Spontaneous limping is so worrisome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home