Monday, October 16, 2006

last weekend

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart."
Confucius

Last Saturday, after a 7 hour mediation class, I donned an angel outfit and headed to the outskirts of downtown LA for a Burning Man Decompression Party. There were crazy costumes, amazing art work, music, fun people... It was good times and made me want to go to Burning Man 2007. I feel like it will really alter me (in a good way).

After the LA Decom, P and I went to have dinner at our friends' Pam and Allen. I was still in my angel outfit when I arrived. (I don't know about the others, but it made me laugh to show up at the dinner party wearing wings, a halo, white sequined top, and a gigantic white tutu.) Allen and Pam made a delicious dinner of shabu shabu. Mmmm. It was great to catch up with them and to see their beautiful new house.

Sunday, Sean, P and I went to Agape. Afterwards, I had a chill afternoon at home with P. It was so extraordinarily relaxing for me. I was ALMOST ready to face my busy week...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe we should go together! I want to go to Burning Man, too.

4:48 AM  
Blogger Hip Girlz said...

Yeah! That would be fun! :)

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home