Thursday, October 05, 2006

celebrating and more

"'How does one become a butterfly?' she asked pensively. 'You must want
to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar.'"
- Trina Paulus

My birthday celebrations keep going on and on. That's the way, un huh, un huh, I like it! Yesterday, Ariane took me to lunch at Lulu's Cafe. It was a beautiful day and it was nice to sit outside and chat. Afterwards she brought her Burning Man stuff to my house so that she could rinse off all the dust. I had to leave in the middle of the rinsing and run off to a job interview. Sean came home last night and asked "why is there a tent in our backyard?" I suppose that is a curious sight to come home to.

Then last night I was treated by Melissa to see Paul Simon at the Greek! The concert was so phenomenal. I know why Paul Simon retains his popularity year after year. The man is an amazing entertainer. He played all my favorite songs and we were treated to three encores. Yippee! I was on a high. :)

In other news, yesterday was P and my 6 month anniversary. Time flies when you're having fun (6 months already!!) and yet it seems like we've known one another for eons. Both ways of thinking about it him/us make me happy. Here's to 6x66 more (and beyond).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lurve the quote. i stole it for my blog. :-) cheers!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home