Friday, October 20, 2006

Marley Update

Somehow Marley tore the ACL in her knee. She's limping and could be limping for the rest of her life. Or not. A surgery could help her stop limping. Or it could not help at all. Or it could make her worse. Her other knee could also go bad. Or not... This is the information I received from her vet. It did nothing to alleviate my concerns and it didn't give me clear guidance about what to do. I've decided that I'm going to try to let mother nature heal my dog for the next month or so (vet thought this could help) and then reassess. In the meantime, my darling dog is taking anti-arthritis medicine which will hopefully help her to walk and feel better. Please send prayers her way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Perkidiablo said...

I'm thinking good thoughts for her my sweet!

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home