Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Bikini Wax

I get it aesthetically why we women get a bikini wax. But on Sunday when I went to the salon and had my legs up in the air in some strange contortion, had a strange woman smearing burning hot wax on me and ripping out hair from my most private of private areas, and tears were streaming down my face from the pain, I couldn't quite "get it." All I could think of was "this is the most g**damn stupid thing I do!" Of course it's made worse because I put off doing this until it gets to the point of desperate measures. If I did it more frequently it wouldn't hurt as much, but still. I just don't GET IT!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think ( and I could be wrong ) that you have to grow the hair to a certain length to have it done, and it would hurt just as much either way. But what do i know?

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home