Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Desires

"Have the courage of your desire."
- George R. Gissing

I have so many desires. One of the aspects of the class is really partying with these desires... allowing yourself to get in touch with them and receive them.

I bought a desire book - a journal in which to document my desires in words and images. It's a lovely book with the picure of a stylized, yet lovely black woman in a garden in front of windows or in a green house watering plants. There's a little black pussy cat at her foot. This book was perfect for me... the black woman reminds me of me and is wearing a full skirt like I often do. She's seeding and watering her desires and they're growing! The pussy cat is a reminder to get in touch with the feline goddess within me.

So, I've started documenting my desires... everything from having a date take me on a carriage ride around Central Park (always been a dream of mine) to getting a dog to traveling to Nepal to getting married to my divine right soul mate to a real classic Hermes bag (the kind my granddaughter will be able to wear) to having a grandaughter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hip Girlz said...

I like that idea. :)

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home