Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Back in NYC

I arrived in NYC yesterday evening. It feels good to be back here. I'm in a new apartment on the East side (50's). I've never lived on the ES, so this will be an adventure for me. ... I'm not actually sure how long I'm going to stay in this apartment though. It's really small. I'm working on my squeaky wheel exercises, so I told our office administrator that I would like to be moved to a bigger apartment. This place is cute and clean, but it's a small studio (smaller than my bedroom at home). I figure if I'm giving up 4 months of my life to be here, they can pony up the dough to put me into a decent-sized one-bedroom. In any case, there's no harm in asking and it's a good exercise for me to do so.

Had my first Power of Pleasure in Biz class last night. It was definitely inspiring and I think it will help me get over the first major hurdle I've experienced as an entrepreneur -- namely my own fear and self-imposed hesitations. Just taking this class has been a big breakthrough. I'm sure I will continue to move me higher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home