Sunday, August 07, 2005

Quote and Update

"Let me never wander from my heart's desire." -- Florence Scovel Shinn
I signed up for another Mama Gena class (these things can be addictive). This one is formally called -- Using the Power of Pleasure to Have Your Way in the World of Business. I had a strong intuition about taking this class and I've signed up for it. So I have 3 more weeks ahead of pleasure training. I prepared for the tough work to come. :)

Tomorrow I have my political asylum hearing. I am just holding on to my faith and knowing that what is meant to happen for my client will happen and that he will not be sent back to a place where he may be tortured and killed. I have faith in the justice system, the compassion of the judge, and in my kick ass legal skills.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hip Girlz said...

Cool, I'm excited that you found my blog. :)

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home