Friday, September 16, 2005

"I'm so excited, and I just can't hide. I'm about to lose control, and I think I like it." -The Pointer Sisters

Wow! I started Mama 101 last night. Wow. It's all I can say. I'm blown away. The class rocks my world. We had an um... art project last night. We had to create an artistic rendition of our vulvas. Mine is really special -- lots of sequins and glitter. After class I went out with a sister goddess from class to a bar. Of course we had our special art projects with us. They were quite a sight, and quite a hit. All I know is that my drinks were free.

I leave for LA this weekend. I'm so excited to be going home again. Ahhh, home. Soon I will be there all the time.

Other exciting news... I'm going to Quebec in October. Susan called me yesterday to invite me to her cabin in the Laurentians for Canadian Thanksgiving. Me, being me, thought about it for all of thirty seconds and promptly agreed to go on this trip. Hurray! I was so desiring to travel North and see the leaves. I'm going to the best place for leaf viewing I could imagine and to one of my favorite cities in the whole world. Also, this means that I get to celebrate my birthday three weekends in a row. This is all truly perfection. I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home