Wednesday, March 08, 2006

100 Things About Me (53-60)

53. My parents live in Spain
54. I speak spanish, french, some japanese, some haitian creole, and some german
55. I am writing a guide book about Buenos Aires. [I've started writing it, but can't say I'm currently writing it because I haven't written a word in over a month. :(]
56. I am training for a half-ironman. I've already completed 3 triathlons. I have a sprint tri at the end of this month and the half-ironman will be my fifth. At this point, I think I can call myself a triathlete.
57. I have run two half-marathons. For some reason, I still don't think of myself as a runner.
58. I studied martial arts for 12 years.
59. I sang in a jazz band in Argentina. My first solo singing experience was in the oldest and most famous cafes in Buenos Aires -- Cafe Tortoni. That was intimidating, but I did it.
60. I'm heading a hospital renovation project for UCLA NPI. I am confident I can raise the money for this project and that it will be executed beautifully -- even though I've never really fundraised or headed any sort of project like this. How's that for balls?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home