Tuesday, March 14, 2006

100 Things About Me (81-90)

"I get up every morning determined both to change the world and to have one hell of a good time. Sometimes, this makes planning the day difficult."
-e.b. white


81. I am a general corporate litigator.
82. I have been practicing yoga since I was 12.
83. I bite my tongue when I'm focused on something (or not). Actually I'm not sure when I do it!
84. I had 2 dozen roses sent to my office last week. The roses are dying so I've taken the rose petals and put them under my desk. I like having rose petals under my feet at work.
85. I drive a red Mini Cooper convertible. I drive it really fast.
86. I own a 3-unit property in Los Angeles with one of my best friends from law school. 6 people, 2 cats, and a dog live on the property.
87. I am going to display my art work in a gallery. I'm going to display with three other painters from my art class. This is a dream of mine and I'm really happy that it's coming true.
89. In college I owned a pet rabbit named Mobe (Moby). That was the worst pet I ever had.
90. In October I adopted a dog named Marley. I adore her.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOAHHHHHHHHHHH

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Everything and anything I've written here could be untrue. ;)" So glad to read this...........

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home