Wednesday, March 15, 2006

100 Things About Me (91 -100)

"Live never to be ashamed if anything you say or do is published around the world, even if what is said is not true." - Richard Bach

My mom read my blog and was in shock -- this is an issue inherent in posting about your life. "You used drugs?! I can't believe that." "I can't believe you posted all that stuff." ...She also told me, "I don't think that Aunt Betty is dead. I'm afraid of calling her to find out for sure." So I must put that disclaimer on one of the initial items.

Anyway, the truth is out, so on I go...

91. My favorite color is blue ... though I'm surrounding myself with red now. My bedroom is bordello red, my beloved Charlie is red, my adirondack chairs are red and just before posting this I was shopping online for a red laptop.
92. My tongue can touch my chin
93. I have my own office, a secretary, and a very good salary. I still manage to feel quite unimportant at work. Ahh, the life of a law firm associate.
94. I write three stream of consciousness pages every morning when I first wake up. I've been writing my morning pages since October 2001 and I've only missed about 6 days in all that time [sometimes I don't get to write them first thing and write them later though].
95. I wake up at 5:00 a.m. most mornings now.
97. I'm about to leave work early to go plan for my St. Patrick's Day party.
98. I have a gigantic family. My mom is one of 10 kids. My dad is one of 8 kids. I've got 43 first cousins.
99. My bedroom is relatively tidy and organized. My office is a mess.
100. I've been known to lie. Everything and anything I've written here could be untrue. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home