Thursday, May 11, 2006

Introducing P.

"We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can fly only by embracing each other."
-- Luciano De Crescenzo














This is a picture of P. and I when we went camping last weekend. P. is my boyfriend. It became official last Thursday. It was one of the cutest conversations I've ever had in my life. Anyway, we've had quite the whirlwind romance so far. We've been dating just a little over 5 weeks and I'm feeling quite smitten actually. On Saturday I'm hosting a bbq where I'm going to meet his beloved sister and he is going to meet my siblings. Yikes! Meet the Fockers!!! I've invited non-family friends to ease the pressure a bit. It should be fun. P. is a complete charmer -- he is Australian -- so, I'm sure my brothers will love him. My sis has already met him and approved.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wooo hooo! what a cutie pie. happy for you and for him. you are a phenomenal woman and i hope he never forgets it.

con carino!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Hip Girlz said...

thanks! i second that emotion. :)

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Y'all look compatible. He's tall and you can cozy right up under him. Way to go! I hope everything works out for the two of you.

Be blessed!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home